Wednesday 2 July 2014

So many people laugh at me for failing, and some will even label me a failure.....



Don’t stop when people laugh at your failures..it happens to me a lot.

One thing I know for sure is that in the pursuit of your dream, you will fail a lot. So many people laugh at me for failing, and some will even label me a failure. One thing that is very common is for people to turn their heads when you come up with a new way to achieve your dream. 
I remember many a times when I tried and was told, “oh not another idea again”. I know how these comments made me feel. I tried hard not to allow these comments affect me but it was hard not to. It took me a long time to learn how to use these negative comments as a motivator.
 
My advise to you today looking back, is that, keep going. Imagine if I had stopped when those close to me were telling me to stop or give up and follow their ideas. Those that don’t take risk are always scared when you do. Risk takers do great things. One thing is certain, with God on your side you can climb over higher mountains. 
Please, start that one thing you love, and give it your all. Take people’s comments, good or bad, as motivation to drive on only. At the end, the same people that talk you down come praising you when you start climbing. Funny !
Please, join us on Sunday 2pm at Hyde Park on the 27th of July for the London Cancel Cancer Picnic.  

We (Cancel Cancer Africa Team) will be going to Kenya in September and need funds to help us buy a lot of things we need for the people of rural Busia districts. We need your support
God Bless You…EMAIL US

No comments:

Post a Comment